How To Apply Decals
Applying wall decal is really easy. Just follow these simple steps or look at the video below.
Select a spot. Choose the space for the decal. Any wall or sometimes a window, door or a home appliance that could use some decoration.
- Consider all possible layouts for a decal.
Clean the surface. Removing any dust from the spot is important. This will ensure the decal to adhere properly.
- Make sure the wall is dry before placing the decal.
Decide the placement. Confirm that the decal will look well in the selected place. Removing a decal is possible, but in most cases, it will not be reusable.
- To see how it fits, leave the paper backing on and temporarily place the decal to the wall.
If Your decal comes with a transfer film, follow these simple steps:
- Place the transfer film on the decal.
- Using a squeegee or anything similar, smooth the surface and remove any air bubbles that may be present. (always move air bubbles outwards towards an edge to remove them.)
- Remove the backing paper of transfer film
- Cut the decal into pieces. You decide how many pieces You cut – it depends how You to place it on the wall. If You want and design allows, You can also apply it in one piece.
- Peel off the transfer film along with the decal
- Stick it to the surface you choose. Rub over the decal to make sure it sticks to the surface well.
- Remove the transfer film slowly from the wall and the decal stays there to decorate Your selected space 🙂
See how to apply a wall decal in one piece:Go to Homepage